We are pleased to announce that Dr. Perico Arcedo begins today at Brier Creek, expanding our services available to patients in the Wake County area with the addition of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
The physicians and medical staff of EmergeOrtho-Triangle Region wish to assure you that our staff and providers remain committed to taking proactive precautions for the wellbeing of our patients.
EmergeOrtho’s leaders stay up-to-date with current COVID-19 resources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) Task Force. Our goal is to keep our website’s information updated as it pertains to our patients, visitors, and team members.
At EmergeOrtho, patients must be comfortable visiting our office and know that EmergeOrtho follows strict disinfection safeguards and standards. The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is the utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which include:
- Patients, if you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment.
- We are pre-screening patients prior to office visits.
- Facemasks are required in all offices and patient care areas of EmergeOrtho. Please do not enter an EmergeOrtho office if you are symptomatic.
- Visitors are not allowed in clinic unless the patient is a minor or is in need of personal assistance.
- Postponing appointments for those who may have an increased likelihood of being exposed to the virus or those who have had contact with potentially exposed people.
- Increasing the number of hand hygiene stations across all our locations
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1227-isolation-quarantine-guidance.html
- NC DHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina/individuals-families
- North Carolina COVID-19 Triage Plus Hotline: 866-462-3821 (open 24 hours, seven days a week)